Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have several pimples on my face...but the size is really to big and it is swollen around my pimples?

it really hurts..when i look at my face, i'm really so sad...i never had this problem until last year..can somebody tell me wat to do ? i've seeing my doctor and she also gave me some antibiotics..but it didn't work at all...what should i do next ?
Answer:
ok, first 11. don't pick or pop it! that will only lead to scarring and it being more swollen and red.
2. try icing it. (icing- take a piece of ice in a plastic sandwich baggie and apply it to the pimple for about 2 minutes. and repeat 2 times) it will really help reduce the size and reduce inflammation.
3. if you have an acne cream, apply a dot before you go to bed to try and dry it out, if it starts getting too dry or flaky, discontinue.
i hope i helped you!
im not really sure what you can do but pro active is a great way to get rid of pimples and scars. my aunt and me both have it and its really amazing. trust me just try pro active.
I think you might need to change doctors. It is worth a try. If you do like your current one; please try to continue to try newer treatments. But a second opinion cannot hurt.
Acne and pimples is one of the most distressing and depressing problems . Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/... for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net