Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have severe pain in my lower left side back and is tender under my ribs?

The pain is constant and it worsened like two months ago. I have Kidney Stones last year and I use to have noticible bright orange sand in my urine all the time for years, specially when I drink beer, now I cant see any sand in my urine
Answer:
Severe pain needs a doctors attention. It sounds like it may be something wrong with the kidneys. You need to see a doctor.
you need to call you doc or go to an urgent care center if it that bad . no answer here will cure you
You could have stone that is stuck in the tube that comes out of your kidneys to your urethra. You need to seek professional help ASAP!! It is impossible to diagnose you here so get to a doc quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net