Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have some habbits that i want to get rid of but how?

I have habbits like biting my nails, and other stubborn habbits but biting my nails is the big one for me. HELP!
Answer:
Lebron James does it constantly during a game. As long as you get ten blocks and thirty points, it's O-K.
There is some really nasty tasting nail polish that you won't be able to bite. If you are old enough though, getting acrylic nails would be the clincher. (Ask your parents at 13) No one, no matter how desperate, could bite on those!
Take up knitting or read
It's suppose to take either twenty or thirty days to break a habit (I forget which). Try wearing gloves.
Yup biting nails is a not good habit, n u wanna get rid of it.To do this u need to think of it all the time. U need to understand that you and only u have to take efforts for it.
Plan 1 : Dont ever think that biting is a bad habbit...keep biting them untill u get bored and then leave.
Plan 2: Always think that you are being watched especially by you and u are going to tease urself when u try to bite the nail.
get maskin tape and tape the ends of your fingers...it looks kinda silly but it works
you can also put bandaids instead of tape
Start with Ginger's advice and add a reward for stopping. Promise that when you no longer bite your nails you will buy or do something special for yourself, I usually I buy myself a book that I really want after I've accomplished my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net