Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have some medical problem??

i have a small problem.. i have pain in my chest(right side nipple)..im guilty to say this to some one also..i do smoke but not a chain smoker i have no probs in my breathing lungs etc,.. but my nipple is just paining if i touch that..my age is 22.or is this any age matural problem??..is there any chances of big dieseases..im so afraid of this plz clear my doubt
Answer:
Hi there
It could be absolutely nothing, but I would go to a doctor and have that checked out. Men do get breast cancer and pain in the nipple is only one sign. I doubt that is it, but better to be safe and find out asap.
You should really see a doctor. My mother had what she thought was just a sore muscle in her abdomen. Turned out to be a tumor from her lung had spread to her intestine. She died six weeks ago. Please, for your own sake see a doctor ASAP. And for Heaven's sake quit smoking already!
Wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net