Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have some strange red spots on my arm?

the biggest one is about an inch in diameter, and the smallest is maybe a centimeter. but theres like sx of them and my other arm has two small ones. theyre sort of itchy and it doesnt hurt to scratch them. i didnt have them when i fell asleep last night. what is it? is it contagious?
Answer:
sounds like a spider bite.see a doc/.
could be chicken pox u shoul go to a docter fast
Maybe hives? You would probably get those all over your body, though. If they're not raised, it could be ringworm, which is contagious. I think it's more likely to be hives or an allergic reaction of some sort, though.
i dunno exactly what they are but i think they might me some kind of allergy? lol i thinks its better not to scratch them. i have eczema and scratching makes it bleed, badly.
Actually it sounds like dermatitis which is just an allergic reaction to something. To be safe however go to a dermatologist so they can check you out.Also if they are in clusters it may be a smart idea to hurry up and go to the doctor or else these six spots could turn into more and spread.
Allergy or rashes from heat. I got red spots too, but it's on my face, about 1 cm in diameter. It's heat rashes for me. Better consult your doctor about it.
it could be a number of things
1. chicken pox
2. dengue
3. allergy to sumthingget yourself checkd fast. make sure they do a blood test and white blood cell count

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net