Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have some bump thingy in my ear lobe?

im 12 %26 a couple of months ago i was feeling a bump in my left ear lobe i didnt worry bout it cuz i thought it wuz just my closed ear hole(piercing) then it got bigger a couple days ago so today i m gonna c a docter but what do u think it could b?
Answer:
I used to peirce ears. I can't remember what is is called anymore but it's from the closed peircing. Don't worry about it eventually your body will absorb it.
It's just a pimple inside your ear. There's really no reason to see a doctor unless it doesn't go away in a couple of weeks.
Sounds like some kind of infection.Can you pop this bump.It might just be clogged since you let it close.But yes seeing a doctor will be a good idea as well.
Ask your mommy, kid.
Basically, it's scar tissue from when your ears were pierced. You are allergic to the earrings you wore, and scar tissue formed around the piercing. I had my ears pierced several times when I was younger. I tried "only 14 kt gold" and the fish hook backless kind--it didn't matter. The scar tissue got bigger and so I just can't wear them. Use Neosporin to calm the inflammation on your earlobes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net