Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have some questions?

1.How do I know if I have a tapeworm
2.How do I treat a tapeworm if I have one
3.Can you die from a tapeworm
I have to ask these because I am worried because my dog licked
me on the lips and my science teacher told my class that is one way to get a tapeworm and I don't want one.
Answer:
If you have tapeworms then you can see it in your poop. They're little tiny pin like worms.
You have to go to the doctor for it. I had to once, it's no biggie, they just give you medicine and that kills it.
here is a link about the general info on tapeworms. No you typically dont die from a tapeworm and if you have one, the doctor gives you a pill that kills it.
Stop being so silly! Not very dang likely, is it?
Tapeworm infection 鈥?symptoms, treatments and more. ... Signs and symptoms. Most people who are infected with tapeworm don't show symptoms. ...www.mayoclinic.com/health/t... - 24k - Cached
Tapeworm infection - MayoClinic.com
Tapeworm infection 鈥?symptoms, treatments and more. ... organisms mature in the intestines and often result in few to no symptoms. ...www.mayoclinic.com/health/t... - 25k - Cached
tapeworm : signs - symptoms and disease information
tapeworm disease information including causes, signs and symptoms. ... Signs and Symptoms of Tapeworm. Very frequently, tapeworms will not produce any symptoms. ...myelectronicmd.com/get_refe... - 12k - Cached
tapeworm symptoms Search Results From Healthline
Tapeworm infestation does not usually cause any symptoms. ... Tapeworm infection symptoms, treatments and more. ... Tapeworm Infection Treatment and Symptoms. ...www.healthline.com/search?q... - 34k - Cached
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Hymenolepiasis
Symptoms. Signs and tests. Treatment. Expectations (prognosis) Complications ... by one of two species of tapeworm: Hymenolepis nana or Hymenolepis diminuta. ...www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus... - 20k - Cached

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net