Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have got a form of rash on the 'T' Zone of my face what can i do to get rid of it.?

The rash spreads from the top of my nose.to below my eyes on my cheeks.wat do i do pls help
Answer:
If you are referring to a discoloration shaped like a butterfly It may be the sign of Lupus, an auto immune condition/disease.Do you get lesions on your skin that look like fang punctures if you get much sun? that is also a sign of Lupus.If it is not Lupus, you may need to do defoliation while bathing to insure the pores are clean in that oil producing area. It also could be a reaction to makeup not being removed completely, and the immune response is the rash.
It may be
Seborrhoeic dermatitis . Click-
http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/seborrh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net