Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have randomly placed bumps on skin that DON'T itch...help me out?

Is this HIV??I am a hypochondriac with extreme worries.I am a virgin. No IV drug use...ever. Parents are completely healthy. Lifestyle is quite contained.I am terrified of having it from people pricking me with needles at like a movie theater or something.I am extremely worried about these bumps.What do you think the cause is.Is this common??I have taken 4 HIV tests in the last year and all came back negative. I know it sounds ridiculous that I even be terrified of that but I am. I am going to therapist tomorrow morning but I can't stop worrying so that I can sleep tonight...
Answer:
Just chill out. HIV isn't something that goes through out the air. So, NO HIV for you :)))
You didn't say how big this bumps are. Where are they? How many there are? Do they have some collor? Anything?
Do not take it as offend, but i would suggest, instead taking another HIV test, go to see a psychiatrist, to talk about this hypochondriac thing you have. I'd say everybody is hypochondriac in some way, but there is really no reason for so much worries. You can do some real damage by worrying too much.
The most common thing, about "randomly placed bumps on skin that DON'T itch" is congested sebaceous glands. It's really not serious, and is pretty common for your age. But, if the bumps are really big, let's say like nuts or bigger, or they have different collor, it should be wise to see a doctor and he'll know for sure.
Just guessing from what you say Maybe Hives- An allergic reaction to something you have come in contact with. You say, people are sticking you with Needles at the movies. What next that sounds scary I wouldn't be going there again.
First off, you need to calm down. I think you have read way too many e-mails about people putting needle in public places-not to mention that if you do get stuck with something and go to the doc right away, they can put you on a cocktail of meds so you don't end up with HIV.
Secondly, you are probably giving yourself the hives from stressing all the time. They could be tons of things-some bug bites don't itch, they could be a simple heat rash, rash from your laundry detergent, a number of things.
Go to the doctor if you are that worried about it.
Your probably getting hived from stressing so much.. sometimes people get heat bumps from hot weather or rashes or hives from worrying and stressing so much,,Quit worrying as i have never heard of people poking needles in movies,,,Try to relax or your gonna drive your self silly and have a breakdown. PS you;ll be fine relax; go see the therapist in the morning ' so go get some rest now ok,,,,, lots of luck Shelly in Seattle
NO ITS NOT HIV SO DONT FR3AK ITS HIV3S THATS IT NOTHING MORE3 NOTHING L3SS AN AG3RIC R3ACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net