Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have hypothyroidism.It is out of whack.My GP has my medications increase ? my ankles are swollen,?

My ankles are swollen,my family doctor saids that it all stems from the problems with my thyroid.Is this possible.
Answer:
Yes. The functions of the thyroid hormones includes mitochondrial function, muscle and nerve activity, blood flow, and oxygen utilization. This means that you can have joint pain, poor muscle tone, weight gain, etc.If the increased medication does not help with the swelling of the ankles, you should consult with your doctor again. If you are uncomfortable with his diagnosis, you should seek a second opinion. Your doctor should be someone you trust!
Sure can be from your hypothyroidism. I didn't get rid of the access fluid until I switched to Armour and got my free t4 midrange and my free t3 high in range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net