Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have had acne on my back for as long as i can remember!?

I need to know how to get rid of it! i have tryed everything! an am about to give up! i have heard that Vit. E works but idk...also, i have heard that Cica care is great! but it's alot of maney that i do'n want to spend on my scars! PLEASE HELP
Answer:
Try swimming in a chlorinated pool every day. See if that helps.
I use Proactive on my face and it works. It is worth the money. I know I sound like a commercial but I'm serious, it is the only thing I have found that works for me. And believe me I wasted tons of cash on all kinds of products, even prescription products. They have a body wash, I haven't tried it but it might help. And take a shower every morning as soon as you get up. Don't wait until later in the day because that leaves oil on your skin.
Also if you smoke, stop. That also makes acne worse.
Also drink a lot of water.
first of all , it depends on ur age , so, if u r a teen or a youn adult i.e 14_30 years , it could be hormonal %26believe me it ll disappear after marriage .
so, the most important thing is to neglect it never scratch it %26 to be honest with u , most of cases i have seen of such a kind of acne when treated with ointments or sulphur soaps %26 things like that , unfortunately leaves a body brownish scars , so , let ur body nature work as it wants it ll end itseld by itself, just keep on taking antibiotcs %26 antiallergics to avoid any possible secondary infections.
Wash daily with a salicylic-acid-based cleanser, and be sure to shower as soon as possible after perspiring. Wipe the area with a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid pad and follow with an alpha hydroxy acid-based body moisturizer (that will help exfoliate skin while preventing it from drying out). Use a salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide spot treatment on individual pimples at night. Benzoyl peroxide will kill any bacteria that may accumulate on your back as you sweat.
Use homemade Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) soap and add tea tree oil to it while making it. It does wonders for acne prone/oily skin. Will definitely improve your acne, and it softens skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net