Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have lung cancer.Is there pain with lung cancer?

I'm am 46 and recently diagnosed with lung cancer in my lft. lung.I have pain in my upprer left side of my back.Also most of my bones and joints hurt.Could this be connected to the cancer?Its not that far along but,it still hurts.exspecially when I breath.I've never had an injury to the left side of my back and its hurt for awhile now.I have penty of web sites on cancer . I would just like an answer concerning pain
Answer:
Typically lung CA pain is in the back, and yes cancer in general can be painful. Most of the pain is caused by tumours pressing on the surrounding areas.
For the rude answer about preventing it, just because someone may or may not have smoked, NEVER means someone deserves cancer.
Sure you are going to have pain. Lung Cancer is horrible and you should have prevented it..if you smoked you should have STOPPED. Its gonna be painful...but not much you can do.
yes, it will be painful. The aches you feel are a part of the cancer. Make sure to tell your dr bc they can help with the pain and also make sure to ask if it has spread. Best WishesETA: Above poster, that wasnt very nice. Perhaps you should google empathy. Whats done is done and cant be changed. People cant change their past but they can manage and deal with the future as best to their ability. It was caught early and hopefully will not metastasize.
She did not say that she smoked. Non-smokers also get lung cancer, it is good that it was caught early. this is the most treatable phase.
Do you have a church to pray for you, my sister in law got skin cancer, and it spread, all the people praying for her helped as she is now cancer free. if you have never been a church going lady, now is the time to start, im going to start praying every night for you, i know several people with cancer, and now your on my list. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net