Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have insomnia really bad.sleep about 5 hours a week.?

and my eyes are really sunken in..but i noticed that now even when i do sleep... my eyes dont come out instead they seem to sink in more....y is this...is it because im only sleeping 1-2 hours at a time?
Answer:
Seriously dude. You've asked this question about 10 times already. Along with your repetitive questions about herbs, you really got to get a life.Before anyone gives me thumbs down look at this guys profile and see how many resolved questions he had on this same exact topic
I'd stop doing so much meth
Yes your eyes could be sunken because you are only sleeping 1-2 hours at a time; also it would happen if you are underweight or losing weight.
I really hope you are working on improving your sleeping habits. Your sleep schedule sounds very unhealthy. I have read that sleep deprivation can cause the loss of brain cells. Are you happy? I would be very depressed if I got such a small amount of rest. Please seek help for this dangerous lifestyle habit! (Albert Einstein slept 10 hours per night)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net