Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have irregular bowel movements, taking Trifala.?

since many years i am having this problem. even if i dont pass stool for one day i feel normal.my diet consist of plenty of fibre, regular exercise.sometimes i pass very hard stool,i take glass of hot milk at nite an dTrifala twice a day.
Answer:
I have worked shift work for 25 years, and when I first started I had terrible bowel problems. But one day I just decided I had to become regular so I literally trained myself to be regular. I did not allow myself to sit on the commode unless it was 7:00 AM (no matter what shift I was on). It took a few weeks, but it worked. For twenty years I've been going at 7:00AM unless I'm sick or something. Good luck.
Maybe your trying too hard. Seriously if u feel normal what the hell is the problem.
BTW this is really gross IMO.
Try drinking orange juice or fruit ( cantaloupe) in the morning.
Snack on pitted prunes, they help.
The milk you're drinking is keeping you constipated.Good luck!!
theres something you can take which will soften stool
its called: Duphalacthere's also Aloe Vera juice you can drink to help with bowel problemshope you get better :)
i did have same problem so many years.i finaly find the solution. take 2 tablet vitamin c morning and evening total 4 tablets. and 1 glas of water before you go to bad and morning when you wake up. fibers ,milk didnt help. try vitamin c
take kailas jeevan with grounded sugar half an hour before bed time for minimum one month it is available in the medicine shops .read the leaflet carefully
Surprising to hear about your obstinate constipation. Try Issopgoal husk, it is quite potent and is not habit-forming. It is available in the market. Another useful tip, food prepared in mustard oil is quite laxative. In fresh fruit, Pappaya (papita) is of help in addition to Chukandar (Red beetroot)..
Irregular bowel movement for u may be normal for somebody else. Many people have movements once in 2 -3 days.so dont worry about the frequency.
If the hard stools trouble u, cause pain, then see a gastrenterologist surgeon.
Do try decreasing intake of Triphala, as twice daily seems to have no effect on u %26 see if u get relief with a combination of HARDA, TRIPHALA, ISABGOL, etc. ( SOFTOVAC powder e.g.) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net