Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have noticed a small amount of bubbles in urine?

noticed a small amount of bubbles in urine. Had urinalysis about month ago ok. have had this for awhile. No other symptoms of kidney problems. Is small amt of protein in urine ok?. can exercise cause this? lost 35 lbs in 6 mos. are bubbles in urine always protein?
Answer:
small amount of albumin in urine is normal..excessive exertion can cause rise in proteins in urine as a trauma to muscle tissue.. so exercise reasonably

3 comments:

  1. I see the superlative contents on your blogs and I perfectly enjoy going through them. amber urine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would but say to you all "impressive information" best wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would but say to you all "impressive information" best wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net