Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have medi cal can I be tested for aids or hiv anywhere for free?

location san jose ca
Answer:
http://www.hivtest.org/Type in your zip code, and it'll bring up a list of clinics. Check under services and it will list the free ones.
Even without insurance, most county health departments offer free testing.
Any planned parenthood facility will do anonymous and usually free (I don't honestly know if there is a fee involved but they do take most insurances) testing for HIV/AIDS. If you are concerned, you can make an appointment. Good luck.
health clinic/ call/ the cdc hotline / they will give you locations / in your area
IN houston if you get tested for hiv you can attend a free concert with lil wayne kelly brroke valentine etc

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!
    I want to especially thank Dr. Godsent Yare for helping me get cured of the Genital Herpes Virus. I was diagnosed last 2 summers and my doctor said no cure for the virus. I was in big trouble until I saw this sincere sounding YouTube post-https://youtu.be/Uw-l6rfcOl4 online testifying about Dr. Godsent Yare, How he cured A lady with ALS/MND disease using his herbal healing cure. I contacted him based on the good testimonies I was seeing about him on the internet, how he cured so many people from different diseases and Viruses with his roots, herbs, and healing oil. I placed an order and received medicines after 4 working days and commerce treatment as instructed, now I'm happily sharing my own testimony to the world that I'm cured. If you need help to cure HSV1-2 or any other disease or virus, contact him today on his email; dryareherbalcurehome@gmail.com Or Call/Whatsapp his number on +2348164653711, +2348148010628. I hope that everyone reading this post should share and refer to others who need help to cures to Dr. Yare's website; http://bit.ly/2dBFYeW for additional information. When people know better, they do better! You will be glad you did.

    Covid-19 Pandemic is real, stay home stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net