Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have just had poison IVY on my lower legs and I can't get it to heal. Any ideas?

The poison IVY is gone now, but all of the marks it left are still there and fresh. I have had them for three weeks and they won't heal. I have never had this problem before, and I am not a diabetic. I have thought about taking vitamins, but which ones would help? Is there a healing lotion that would speed up healing? Anyone have any other ideas?
Answer:
Get yourself a bottle of cheap vodka and wash the affected area, it works like a charm. ... No I am not Russian.
I get poison ivy all the time and I have to take steroids to get rid of them. Yes, the ivy leaves red marks and they take a long time to go away. Usually the entire summer. But don't worry they will eventually go away. Be patient
rub aloe plant on it alot. (rub the jelly from the inside of the aloe plant). n if u hav marks left from them then just rub vitamin E n cocoa/shea butter i 4got which butter it is. i think it's the cocoa butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net