Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have problems with anxiety and panic attacks.?

So i have issues with anxiety and panic attacks. I though of going to the doctor for a daily medication to take but i dont want it to change my personality and make me boring and dull to anything. Have you heard of a medication that does not make you like this. All i take now is xanax for when they come about. Almost thought i might have asthma (sp?) or feel like i'm having a heart attack. Any advise...
Answer:
Go see a doctor. Only a doctor can figure out if you have asthma or if it's a result of your anxiety. And xanax, or similar drugs, are what is usually prescribed for anxiety. See a doctor.
Xanax is one med that can make you the zombie type you describe. I suffer the same symptoms you do and I am on meds too. I don't take Xanax but do take other meds and do have a changed personality, today I am more not so afraid around people and I can handle the panic attacks better when they pop up. It's still embarrasing when you feel like your having a heart attack and its caused by nothing many times when your in certain situations but now I can deal with it. If the panic attacks and anxiety are not under control talk to your doc. If you or your friends start to notice weird symptoms let your doc know immediately the meds can be changed or stopped with medical advice. Good luckJustina
For years, I was a distance runner to treat my anxiety but now find yoga and mediatation is the way to handle it. Breath is a very important key. Observe your breath and use it to calm yourself.
CLONAZEPAM is great for anxiety ive been useing it for years
I started having Panic Attacks after my last child 7 months ago. I talk to the doc and he gave me Zolof I took it 1 time and it knocked me out and it made me more anxious than I was before..so you know what I did I went to church and got in the prayer line and got prayed for..let me tell you prayer is the best thing for all your needs. I felt a peace and I quite have attacks. Just wanted to share my experience with ya! ;0) Best wishes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net