Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have irritation on my ears?

I've been using my earphones to listen to music on my cellphone (the irritiation is in the same place where I put my earphones). Could those have caused, in any way, the irritation on my ears?
Answer:
The earphones themselves can't be the cause. Plastic doesn't react with the skin. It is most likely the poor ventilation that caused the irritation.
Earphones, naaaa
Reread your question. You already answered it yourself.
It's possible you are allergic to whatever the earphones are made of.
yes, they could have , just like if you wear shoes and socks and walk alot you get blisters - a irritation- basically, if you do anything to much, you can have a sore spot that eventually will turn into a problem, if i was you i would stop using the head phones for a while, and take a break from that , and then your ears will have no more pain
Sure. The best way to rule this out is to stop using the ear buds for a few days, altogether.
Its not your earphones! Its the really really bad music you listen to!! No, wait its also the earphones!! wipe them down with alcohol before you put them in your ears.
If thy ear offend thee,cut it off. It is better to cut thy ear off ,than to put thy ear through the eye of thy needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net