Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have herpes and like i been takin valtrex?

but for some reason i still have the bumps
and stuff idk what to dothey itch like crazy at times like bug bites i got tested and came back negative for any other disease
i only have herpesbut like i just went to the bathroom and like the theres alot of red bumpswhy is this happenin
i feel so stressed out right now
Answer:
How long have you been on valtrex? It takes alittle while to treat an outbreak especially if it was your first. When I first started taking valtrex I did really good with 500mg daily and then my doc told me to take 1000mg the next month. Everytime I take the 1000mg tablets I get outbreaks but I have never ever got one on 500. Weird I know but that's just the way it works for me. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about changing your dose. I have been there and freaked out myself about it but really try not to stress so much cause stress actually causes you to get outbreaks. Also you don't need the extra drama it will get better I freaked out so much in the beginning and now I barely even remember I have it and you will to.
mayhbe ur having an alegeic reaction to the medication try a differnent one or a stronger doseage. see ur doctor
Are you taking the day to day medication or the medication for an outbreak? It is important to take the outbreak medication. I have this disease also and I have been told to take medication only if I have an outbreak to prevent myself from becoming desensitzed and avoid potential damages caused by the medication. Go to the doctor or even call and tell them it hasn't gone away. My first outbreak took two full perscriptions to go away, and it has not been back since.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. Buy generic valtrex from safegenericrx online store to treat herpes disease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. • This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON JUDITH i am from Ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure HERPES, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr ODUWA who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me HERPES negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are HERPES patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2348070685053.
      THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr ODUWA CURE
      . COLD SORE
      . HERPES
      . CANCER
      . HPV
      . LASSA FEVER
      . GONORRHEA

      Delete
  2. • This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON JUDITH i am from Ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure HERPES, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr ODUWA who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me HERPES negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are HERPES patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2348070685053.
    THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr ODUWA CURE
    . COLD SORE
    . HERPES
    . CANCER
    . HPV
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net