Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have had pain in my left arm and leg for most of today. My dad doesn't think its a heart attack...?

...because I'm only 14 and i don't have any known asthma or heart conditions, but he is taking me to my pediatrition tommorow to see what is wrong with me. I know it isn't an injury, because I haven't actually done any sports in a couple weeks. Is there anybody who knows what might be wrong with me, or what i should do?
Answer:
Rest assured, you are not having a heart attack. I would assume it is growing pains. You will be fine. Chances are after a good night's sleep, you will feel better. Sometimes it is simply from sleeping in a "wrong" position that causes pain.Don't worry.
You are not having a heart attack.I'm pretty sure that it's growing pains. Teens get pains in their body all the time for no apparent reason. It's because they're growing. Bones are growing and fusing and it can cause aches and pains. Get mom or dad to give you some Tylenol. It should help.
lmao you dork! Of course it's not a heart attack it's just muscle strain! :D
Could be a lot of things. You could have slept on it wrong last night. You could have moved wrong and not realized it until later. I sometimes get bruises and don't notice them til later then can't figure out where they came from because I was so busy all day I just can't figure out when I injured myself. Could also just be a minor panic attack, which is not serious at all health wise, but can seem like it at the time. Could be a number of other things. If the pain gets a lot worse, let your dad know.
When you see your doctor tell him what things might have caused your discomfort. I would relax about it for now and try and get your mind off of it for a bit. Try to get involved doing activities around the house Heart Attacks can effect at any age. It is not an old person's problem... but it could also be a pinched nerve or Arthritis. Just be careful You can email me after you find out whats going on. Would like to know...
Why is your dad waiting? If you was my son I would take you to the ER now.
Edited: Yeah email me to I would like to know how your doing.
Get well soon.
May the Lord bless you, and keep you: make his face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.
Pinched nerve do to sleeping crooked sounds to me as if it would be plausible. It's happened to me a lot, and it is not fun. Could also be a pulled muscle in, believe it or not, your back. Or any thing like that, you don't need to do activity to get an injury. But trust me, if it was a hear attack, you would not be typing this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net