Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have pain in my stomach, i think is severe gas, what could it bet?


Answer:
It could be just about anything since there is not alot to go on from the info you provided. If it is gas pain. lay on you stomach and roll back and forth and this will cause the gas to move within the GI tract so you can expell it. Have a good fart!
You may be lactose intolerant .. I am and didn't get it until I was in my mid - 20's after having my second c-section and third child. It took me a long time to figure out what was wrong but I also had other symptoms, that included many trips to the bathroom whenever I ate ice cream, or pizza or chocolate milk, or even small amounts of cheese. If you discover that is your prob there are otc prods you can get that may help you. They don't seem to help me. Dairy-Eze Lactaid and I soy based milk and cheese are acceptable substitutes if you find out that it your prob. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net