Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have had diarrhea for over 1 week now. some minor cramping, otherwise just weak but ok. what is it?

diarrhea for more than a week. liquid, clear no real solids. no other major symptoms, jjust a bit weak, parched. drinking lots of water. very afraid to eat...ANYTHING, and losing appetite. there is some minor cramping and some nausea but thats it. I am post menapausal so i am not pregnant.that's out. is there some virus out there that is "going around" that does this?
Answer:
Sounds like a parasite...go see a doctor!
You want to see a doctor, it could be an intestinal parasite
Sounds like you have a parasite! Get yourself to a doctor!
Irrital Bowel Syndrom or IBS
Novovirus. Make sure you drink lots of fluids.
You could have food poisoning.
Have yourself tested for giardia. It really knocked me for a loop some years back. Crazy thing was, I caught it in Washington DC and it's supposed to be a Third World disease!
could be a virus or a very mild case of food poisoning, or irritable bowel syndrome, but I'd talk to my dr about that one before assuming because of the dreaded 3-foot colonoscope!!
u shud try taking diarrhea tablets, which say they help within an hour, or so! try tht
Yes, there are several things that can cause this. Having this for a week is on the long side, if it is not better by tomorrow morning you need to call your doctor and set up an appointment.There are some things that can cause diarrhea that will never go away unless you get treatment, so if it is not going away on its own you need to see a doctor.
you might have a virus or a bug. you should have seen a dr. about this awhile ago. keep yourself hydrated and get antibiotics.
Just about any virus can cause diarrhea. But the fact that it's clear means you need to at least try eating. There is nothing in your bowels but water. Try eating something and keep drinking water so you don't get dehydrated.
It might be that you are lactose intolerant. Cut out the dairy, or use a digestive supplement like lactade.
Diarrhea for over a week is dangerous no matter what the cause. Please call your doctor in the morning. In the meantime, drink some gatorade to help replace the electrolytes you have lost over the past week. That may help you to feel stronger. Eat a plain baked potato and some chicken broth. The lack of food is probably making you more sick.
Oh gosh, go see a doctor right away! You mean you've waited a week in this condition!? That's not good at all, this sounds serious.
no girl its just ur period
get to a doctor, but you should make a cup of this and drink it. 1 cup hot water, 1 tsp Heinz Vinegar (brown one, which is apple cider), 2-3 tablespoons of honey. It tastes just like apple cider and it cleans your system. I have used this many times and you can drink 3 cups a day of it if you want. I use it as a preventative too as it is good for skin, hair, nerves, lots of things. I would also check with a doctor too
You may have something wrong with your intestines. Please go to the doctor and get checked out, because you don't want whatever it is to return.
I have had the same thing! Started last Sunday and I thought I was over it but like you afraid to eat anything. I am in my late 50's. I honestly think it is a bug.someone at work had it also. Also, very gassy/crampy. I live in the Metro Atlanta area. Try Gatorade or something similar to keep you hydrated. I have been eating saltine crackers and rice...lost weight tho!
It's very unlikely for a common Diarrhea to last for a week. Have you taken professional help. you should don't wait for any of us answering your question because it's your health at stake. Lots of water won't help either because it's not only water your releasing. you need electrolytes and minerals. don't be afraid to eat as well. you can get serious problem if you become dehydrated.
You are right...It's diarrhea.
Have you tried an over-the-counter antidiarrheal? If you keep losing fluids you will become dehydrated and will need to be seen by a Dr. Try drinking Gatorade or other beverages like this and keep to a liquid diet-ie. soups, jello-so as not to overwhelm your stomach and cause worse nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Sounds like a viral infection. I had a bad one few years back that lasted 9 days. It would probably be best to get the advice of your physician but it may be one of those that you just have to get through. I would reccomend keeping yourself well hydrated and Gatoraid is a good fluid to keep on hand . You may want to try a little chicken broth for nourshment. Hope you are feeling better soon!
It could be a parasite or a virus. You can get those parasite's easily being around kids or animals. The best way to prevent any of that is to wash your hands a lot. You should definitely eat something or drink a bunch of gatorade and juice. Water is gonig to keep flushing you out, so I thnk you should go for the gatorade. You're loosing a bunch of electrolytes (vitamins and minerals) that your body needs to keep functioning normally. You should try to eat something light, like chicken broth You should try to get to the dr's soon. They'll probably give ya a bunch of insulin to get your blood sugar back to normal. Hope you feel better soon.

4 comments:

  1. I went to the doctor at after hours medical and they just told me to eat banannas and toast kept my 170 bucks. its been a week and I still have diarrhea, and my guinea pig died and my chicken has diarrhea also. Dumb doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from autism, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My son suffered autism in 2017 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always had difficulty with communication , and he always complained of poor eye contact . We tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many others with similar body problems, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to autism . I never imagined autism has a natural cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.autism has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on other diseases like HIV/AIDS,HERPES, CANCER,DIABETES,FIBROID,LUPUS,NS,HPV,AND MORE   [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]  on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in severe ribs and stomach pain at about this time last year. And I went to the hospital for treatment and was diagnosed for CHRONIC HEPATITIS B I was told it has no cure and i was so devastated because all hope seems to be lost, some drugs was given me to slowdown the viral load, and it got worse after sometime. I came across Dr. Iyabiye’s recommendation online while studying about the disease, and then I reach out to him just to try but I was taken by surprise. I got completely cured, all the pains were gone and I went back to the hospital for another test and I was tested negative to the disease. Here is the doctor’s contact if interested: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+234-815-857-7300)

    ReplyDelete

  4. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, has cured HIV/Cancer which is extracted from some rare herbs. It is highly potential to cure AIDS & Cancer 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he uses his powerful herbs to heal all kinds of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV,,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Weak ErectionLyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroqquinolone Toxicity,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,

    Dementia.,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which I have been living on for 9 months now with no side effects. Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use the restroom after drinking it which I don't really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.

    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com /
    Web: www.drituaherbalcenter.com
    He might be late to respond because he is always busy with patents, but he will surely get back to you with a positive response.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net