Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have new mid abdominal pains i have GERD(gastric reflux)and have been taking nexium ne ideas what it could b


Answer:
I have gastritis too. Its been 2months. I was on preacid for 30days. My doctor told me it would take a long time for it to heal. Stay away from foods like: dairy, caffeine, soda, coffee, fatty/greasy foods (no pizza or chinese), no Tomatoes! no fruit or juice, no OJ. Nothing acidic. Or else you'll be in pain. Trust me. Try Extra Virgin Pine Nut Oil. Its what i use to secrete my stomach lining. Take 2tsp 30-60min before your meal. And it will heal your lining. Give it 2-4wks and you'll be doing better.
call your doctor-might be an ulcer
Could be a pre-ulcerous sore in your stomach lining. I would contact your doctor and let speak to a nurse and let them know how you are feeling. You may need something other than Nexium for a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net