Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have perleche aka angular cheilitis. I tried anti-fungal topical creams with no luck at all. What can I do

I drool at night (I know it's gross) but it has caused me to get perleche on the right side of my mouth. I have tried prescription anti-fungal creams with no luck at all. I have got the whole drooling thing under control now but it's been a month of applying the cream with no luck at all. Please help! THANKS!
Answer:
Try to sleep more on your back, so that you don't drool.
Try Nizoral cream, applied 4 times a day for two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. In treating your AC, you can use home remedies. Using natural home remedy defeats the microorganism by drying them out but does so wtihout drying out your skin. No matter what types of angular cheilitis treatment you are undergoing, prevention is always a better alternative. Always bring a lip balm with you if you feel your lips are dry and avoid licking and finally, eat healthier foods and live a healthy lifestyle.

    If you're looking for the fastest, easiest way to treat Angular Cheilitis then consider trying our popular home remedies.

    GET your Angular Cheiltis FREE mini e-Course here:
    www.angularcheilitisgoneforever.com

    LIKE us on facebook:
    www.facebook.com/AngularCheilitisSolutions

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net