Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have herbal medicine for obesity, it has no side effects,how Iam market this herbal medicine?how i can get l

I am a herbalhealer, i have medicine for obesity through herbals, it has no side effects.This medicine is learn from my forefathers. I dont know how to markets it, and also I want details about licence and I also want finalcial and technical support for this medicine for marketing.
Answer:
I think you'll have to get your product tested and certified from some Chemical Laboratory before you can start marketing it.
I want, I want, I want. For a holistic type, you sure want a lot. Doubt your product works, but if it does, contact some of the holistic distribution companies for better information.
you need to get introduce it to a production company and see if they would like to see your product

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony on how I was cured from HIV Virus while this may sound discouraging and people may not be-live that HIV CURE has be found,while i was once an HIV positive i live with this disease for more than years now, i have been to so many places for help including hospitals wasted money and times hoping that i was going to get cure but nor was able, until God use someone to cure me from this disease (HIV) true the help of a man called Dr osemu with his herbal root herbs medicine. while i don’t have much to say but to give thanks and praise to God almighty who use Sir Dr osemu to extend my life for what you have done for me DR, i will not stop thanking you because you put a smile on my face again.thanks once again if you are into similar problem or with any kind of diseases you can contact Sir Dr osemu on his mail drosemusolutionhome@gmail.com or call him or whatsapp  on +2348108356068and i will not stop thanking you DR osemu for what you have done for me in my life, i will keep posting to the world for them to no that you are in existence , thanks for your audience and i hope you find help like i did for what he has done for me, if you are into similar problem like HERPES,HEPATITIS B,CANCER,DIABETICS.do not wast time to contact him now his WhatsApp +2348108356068 and his email drosemusolutionhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net